Re: Damn 1-wheel drive!

From: Jon (jonram@megalink.net)
Date: Sun Dec 30 2001 - 22:40:00 EST

I agree. If I had to have a two-wheel-drive, I'll probably get flamed for
this, but it'd have front-wheel-drive, and optimally a manual transmission.
It would still be a Dodge, however. My Dak sucks in the white stuff when
it's not in 4WD. Haven't found anything heavy enough to toss in the back
and try...
Later,
Jon
jonram@megalink.net
The Dodge Diesel Website
http://www.dieseldodge.com
1996 Dodge Dakota Sport 4X4, 3.9L V6, 42RE, 3.92:1 8.75 axle, "BackRack"
Headache Rack, Dodge Motorsports decals, steering wheel cover, and front
license plate, diamond-plate bedrail covers, Lund VentVisors, Lund BugShield