new control arm bushing info

From: Chuck Robbins (intense99dak@home.com)
Date: Sun Dec 30 2001 - 22:01:44 EST

I just got this off dodgetrucks.org and wanted to pass it along. I don't
know how it comes into play with the other control arm bushing TSB, but it
might be worth checking into.

--
Chuck Robbins
'99 Dakota Sport

The front upper control arm bushings on the '97+ 2WD Dakota have been a problem area in the past on some of these trucks. In the past the replacement required that you buy the upper control arm as the bushings where not available as a seperate item.

Many Dodge dealers do not know this has changed.

Acccording to TSB #02-006-00 the bushings are now available as a seperate part as PN 52037673 for $15 MSRP each.