Happy 2002!

From: DAKSY (rsmith13@nycap.rr.com)
Date: Mon Dec 31 2001 - 14:03:16 EST

Hey, DML!
Just wanted to avoid the rush & wish all the DAK/MoPar people out there a
Happy New Year from Susan, Alexa, Sarah, The DAKSY & myself! Here's hoping
everyone had a good 2001 & has an even better 2002. I realize that the world
has changed drastically in the last 100 days & it will never be the same -
for ALL of us - but especially for those of us were affected directly by the
atrocities of 9/11. We can only hope that the attitude of this planet will
be altered enough by those who have the power to do so & that we will all
live our lives without fear from terrorism in the future.
We wish you all peace & safety in the years to come.

Bob Smith (Daksy2K on AIM)
DML/DML
2K DAKSY CC Sport +
3.9l; V6: 4X4
(1 of 980 2K DAKSYs mfrd)
For the mods,details, etc., visit us at:

http://home.nycap.rr.com/daksy/

(ps, we're still working on it...
Susan on the page; me on the DAKSY! )