Re: Sticky Trans?

From: KatedralDeAguirre (bluedoberman@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Dec 31 2001 - 14:22:56 EST

You know down here in Houston, where it isnt as cold
as it may well be in Chicago, but cold nonetheless, i
am getting the same thing. I have a '98 5.2L v8 Sport
Extended cab. At first it just wont kick in gear and
it sounds like I got it floored in neutral, cause it
just doesnt go. I also didnt have that problem last
year. hmmm sounds like there is a timer for a self
destruction device on the trans. I bought mine in
like Feb of 98 and it was manufactured like in Jan of
98. I have my VIN in the database on the DML who
knows maybe its just our batch of Daks.