Re: Hurst or Other Shifter Results

From: Chuck Robbins (intense99dak@home.com)
Date: Tue Jan 01 2002 - 09:19:05 EST

I love my Hurst shifter for the AX-15 transmissions. It not only looks a lot
better than stock, but the shift patterns are incredibly close and accurate.
It did resolve some of the notchiness, but not all. I would recommend adding
some Redline fluid when you do the shifter change and you'll see a dramatic
difference over stock. All in all, I am very pleased with the Hurst shifter
and would recommend it.

--
Chuck Robbins
'99 Dakota Sport