yall check this out!

From: Jon Smith (jon@fast4x4.net)
Date: Tue Jan 01 2002 - 14:34:01 EST

These messages come out the 1st of every month, automatically from our
gracious and ever diligent founder Jon Steiger. However, I personally am
beginning to feel most if not all members delete these posts without reading
them. I have taken this opportunity for us to begin the New Year on the
right foot (DML'ingly speaking). I hope yall read the highlights below and
pay attention to your post matter before hitting the send button. Happy New
Year to all!

Replying To Messages:

When replying to a message, please incude only the relavent portions of the