Decal-making on PC. (High Dak content).

From: steve preston (steve239dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jan 02 2002 - 22:05:20 EST

Hey ppl! I noticed when I was messing around with
different print types on the computer here,that "stop"
type print looks a little like Dodge lettering. And if
you type it at "72" size,it looks big enough to use as
lettering on a Dak. I`d like to find a way to put "4.7
liter magnum V8" somewhere on my Dak,since there are
no engine badges,and this would look pretty cool if a
way could be figured out how to apply black lettering
to the lower doors,or on the tailgate. Maybe the
letters could be printed out as they are,and used as
templates to cut out adhesive vinyl to actually use on
the truck. Go into MS Works and check it out. I think
it looks very similar to Dodge print. Of course,if you
can buy lettering exactly like Dodge type and I don`t
know about it,completely disregard this post! K?
Steve P.

=====
2001 Dodge Dakota 4X4 Sport RC,Flame Red/4.7L V8/45RFE auto/3.92 limited-slip/16" aluminum wheels/Infinity CD-cassette system.