premaggin'

From: miggity (miggitymike@fast4x4.net)
Date: Thu Jan 03 2002 - 02:46:02 EST

okay ya'll...

can we talk about old trucks??
okay.... as we all know, Project 13's was scrapped in favor of gettin' my
ass out of debt. Well, some of the parts that were to be used on Da'Project
were used on the premag.... the irony of the whole thing is, none of the
parts ended up working... ie: 180 thermostat. Once installed inthe premag, a
scanner revealed that this particular thermostat opens at 130. In-line MAP
sensor lean-switch. Designed to lean out the fuel mixture using a
Potentiometer. Once installed, the mix got richer... not leaner... thus
decreasing performance. On top of all this, the speed sensor, overdrive
(expensive problem), and radiator have all gone th way of the Dodo. I'm
still saving $$ to put a new radiator, thermostat, and speed sensor in it. I
did manage to install the elctric fans I had bought for the 360 and they
actually work.... for now (knock on wood). Right now the premag is covered
and under 6" of snow... hey, at least it starts.
What's next for the premag? a For Sale sign I think =( Once I get all the
crap fied on it, it goes in the Auto Trader. Just for ya'lls amusement, here
is the list of fix-its:
-windsheild cracked
-power door lock solenoids
-speed sensor
-fuel guage sending unit
-radiator
-thermostat

sigh.... wish me luck fellas..

-miggity

---> slammed 88 Dakota!
miggitymike@fast4x4.net
http://surf.to.Project13s

"It may be slow, but at least it's LOW!"