ATTN all wiring know-it-alls

From: Geoffrey Hackbart (rt_killer98@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jan 03 2002 - 23:28:37 EST

Hey everyone,
Got a few questions for ya. Let me start by saying
what I want to do. Since my back up lights don't work
anymore, I was wanting to convert them to a blinker of
sorts. Now, what I want to do is have them alternate,
meaning that when one is flashing, the other isn't and
vice versa. I just need to know how to do that, if it
is at all possible. Does anyone know how to do this?
Thanks in advance!

=====
Later,
Geoffrey (The R/T Killer)
~~~98 DAK CC SLT 3.9L V6 Metallic Red~~~
~Hotchkis Performance 2/3 suspension kit~
~1979 Harley Davidson Custom Electra Glide~
www.geocities.com/rt_killer98
ICQ# 62723274