Re: Re: ATTN all wiring know-it-alls

From: Dakota Dodge (dakotasdodge@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jan 04 2002 - 16:03:24 EST

Install strobes...much easier and brighter...but more expensive.
The Traffice Backer (pt # FS016) is what you are refering to....
http://www.galls.com/service/FS016.jsp for a demo animation.
They are inexpensive and also very easy to install. I have a set for my
headlights to alternate. Get the slower of the two patterens...the 1.8
f/s...the 3.1 is way to fast and is hard to see.

-Dakota
http://dakota.4mg.com