Re: Re: ATTN all wiring know-it-alls

From: Dakota Dodge (dakotasdodge@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jan 04 2002 - 17:12:07 EST

ok...ok.... No need to yell.
Now that I have a clear picture of what you would like here is the answer.
Yes you could do it.
It will be Hard & Time consuming.
It is illegal.

The Law states that: Flashing or alternating lights may not be displayed
upon a motor vehicle without the proper permits.

Even though it is only "Alternating" the turn signal...it still falls under
that catagory. More than one bulb is permitted however...as long as they
flash at the same time.

-Dakota
http://dakota.4mg.com