Re: Re: heat not working that good

From: mike kulczycki (dakota1994@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jan 04 2002 - 20:52:25 EST

the coolant was flushed about 2-3 years ago. so that should be changed.
the trans i was going to do, but now it is getting late. with this many
miles i am worried about the seals going bad because of new fluid. i am
going to change in a couple of monthes, when i have more money in case the
trans goes... that will give me an excuse to put a whole new drivetrain
in... hehehe...
thanks,
mike k