Re:: Caught another friggin Squirrel..say bye bye Mr. Squirrel

From: DAKSY (rsmith13@nycap.rr.com)
Date: Fri Jan 04 2002 - 20:52:55 EST

<snip>There's gotta be some kinda animal cruelty to this... :)<snip>

Hey, Chuong!
I agree with ya...but without the little smiley face. Granted that squirrels
are pretty much furry-tailed rats, & they beat the crap outta my bird
feeders, but I wouldn't wanna be that guy if the ASPCA gets wind of what
he's doin. Trap em & take em for a ride & let em fare for themselves..if
the foxes, owls or hawks get em, so be it. But to throw them to their deaths
like the Christians to the lions is pretty f**kin sick IMHO.
DAK content: The local furry-tailed rats must not like SY...never hadda a
problem with em & I park outside year round...Course, they might be stuffed
full from the bird seed...

Bob Smith (Daksy2K on AIM)
DML/DML
2K DAKSY CC Sport +
3.9l; V6: 4X4
(1 of 980 2K DAKSYs mfrd)
For the mods,details, etc., visit us at:

http://home.nycap.rr.com/daksy/

(ps, we're still working on it...
Susan on the page; me on the DAKSY! )