A request...

From: David Digney (dodgedakotaquadcab@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jan 04 2002 - 22:53:40 EST

One of our fellow DML members,has an interest in coming to my Dakota meet
next April.He would like to know who(if any)are more than thinking about
attending.I would also like to know,because if there are less than 10 Dakota
owners that are interested,i'd probably have to cancel the event.

I would really like to see a post from people who are very interested in
coming next April 19th/20th.

David
00' Dakota Quad Cab 3.9 R/T (SD60)
Dakota Mailing List Member(Wisc Dist Rep)
DakotaUSA Member(Wisconsin Chapter President)
Dakotafest Classic 2002 Chairman