Clear lights

From: Esler, Joel SGT (joel.esler@us.army.mil)
Date: Sat Jan 05 2002 - 11:53:31 EST

Recently installed my 180 degree thermostat, makes a big difference i can
tell....

But I just got my clear corner lights in, and i was wondering what size is
that torx screw in there (i have to go buy a damn torx screwdriver)...I
bought the kind with the modification of the turn signal light already
installed, so I just wire the new light into the exsiting harness, and I am
good to go. However, I need a quick tutorial on how to install these
lights, so if someone has already written one, could someone point me to
their website, and/or post it here?

thanks

JOEL D. ESLER
SGT, USA