Re: Wire Disaster - My baby almost went up in flames (long)

From: AWyseGuy@aol.com
Date: Sat Jan 05 2002 - 11:58:14 EST

In a message dated 1/5/2002 2:56:15 AM Central Standard Time,
Silvereightynine@aol.com writes:

> so now I have two dead trucks, nothing to drive, and lots of debt -
> so you can see where I am at my witts end - over $10K has been invested in
> this peice of @#$%!!

Don't take it out on the truck.. It didn't just do it on it's own. we all
screw up at times. It's a side effect of being human; or even partially
human in the case of some of us. Just start disconnecting all the extra
wiring that's not needed right now, and then seperate the one you can't
simply unplug. Odds are good that it looks worse than it really is.
  Aaron W in AL

94 RC WS 2.5L 5spd
95 RC Sport 2.5L 5 Spd
86 Shelby Charger Turbo