RE: Re: ATTN all wiring know-it-alls

From: Esler, Joel SGT (joel.esler@us.army.mil)
Date: Sat Jan 05 2002 - 11:59:42 EST

you need a relay to do this..

From: owner-dakota-truck@BUFFNET.NET
[mailto:owner-dakota-truck@BUFFNET.NET]On Behalf Of Geoffrey Hackbart
Sent: Friday, January 04, 2002 1:49 PM
To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
Subject: Re: DML: Re: ATTN all wiring know-it-alls

MAybe I'm not making myself clear again. I DON'T WANT
THEM TO STROBE!! I want to change the reverse light
into another blinker! Not a strobe, not a flasher like
cops have. When I turn my blinker(turn signals) on, I
want it to blink at a normal rate like stock blinkers.
Basically, I am going to put a red bulb in place of
the white bulb in the reverse light location and use
it as another flashing blinker light. I am wanting to
hard wire it into the original tail light bulbs and
make them blink at alternate times. I was just
wondering if anyone knew how to wire them so I can do
this.

Later,
G.~