Re: abs light on!

From: TonyC (acellan1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Sat Jan 05 2002 - 18:46:37 EST

First thing I'd do is disconnect the battery, and reset the PCM (with
battery disconnected, turn the ignition to start and hold for about 15
seconds). This may clear the MIL. If it comes back up on immediatly or
point in the near future, I'd suspect the rear end speed sensor if it is a
98 and up.

TonyC