Re: Re: Wire Disaster - My baby almost went up in flames (long)

From: AWyseGuy@aol.com
Date: Sun Jan 06 2002 - 00:16:44 EST

In a message dated 1/5/2002 9:34:55 PM Central Standard Time,
2punch.crash2000@AHM.com writes:

> ah, had a mustang back in the day, fog lights kept blowing fuse's, so I
> decided to bypass the fuse just to see if the lights worked (bought them
> used), like you said lot's of red glowing wire, smoke, and then melted
> wires!

I did the same thing for the blower motor on one of my old Fury's, replaced
the fuses with bigger & bigger till I had a piece of 12 gauge wire in it..
lasted about a week till the smoke got out of the motor.

Aaron W in AL

94 RC WS 2.5L 5spd
95 RC Sport 2.5L 5 Spd
86 Shelby Charger Turbo