Re: Storage question

From: ABadDakota (bad93dakota@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Jan 06 2002 - 08:42:47 EST

Disconnect the battery if you are leaving it
longer than a month or two or it will go dead. I
also fill the tank with high test gas and add the
correct amount of fuel stabilizer. I jack mine up
and put it on jackstands to remove the stress
from the suspension and it also helps prevent
flatspots on the tires from sitting in the same
place. Also, make sure you clean it and watch out
for the little rodents looking for a home. You do
that and it will be all ready for the warm
weather when it comes.....

--- Kevin Reimer <kwreimer@msn.com> wrote:
> Since I am now driving my new 2002 QC 4x4, and
> I put my 2k dak to bed in the
> gargae till spring, should I disconnect the
> battery? if so why? I think i
> know why just want some other answers, Thanx..
> and what else should i do to
> it as it sits out winter.

=====
93 Black Dakota CC 5.2 Auto, MP Camshaft, MP Computer, MP Valve Covers, Doug Thorley Headers W/ 3 " Exhaust, Jacobs Ultra Ignition, FMS Injectors, K & N Air Filter, and Boyds. Coming soon ...3.91 Gears and Trans Shift Kit.