Re: Got Yeller Truck Back!!

From: Kevin Reimer (kwreimer@msn.com)
Date: Sun Jan 06 2002 - 09:22:56 EST

Just drive it sainly, dont get on it hard for a while. As for the snow plow,
It says in the owners manual that the Dakota truck Is Not designed for a
snow plow, but you should call Dodge headquarters and talk to someone in
Warranty DEPT. If you do call dont give em your real name or info they might
logg it down,in case you ever have a problem.Then you wont get warranty
coverage.