Re: DML Digest V4 #4410

From: ss454454 (ss454454@socal.rr.com)
Date: Sun Jan 06 2002 - 11:37:44 EST

Youre right about that. the Dakota is adequate with the 4.7 the 4.7 needs
a little more power and torque. and recalibrated shift points. the 3,9 liter
is a dog in a truck this ig. it is fine in a chevy S10 or Ford ranger but
even those trucks come with a 4.0 and 4.3 v6.
personally I feel the 4.7 is a little too small for the dakota. mabey if it
was punched out or stroked to a 5 liter size.
hey how do you guys liek your dealers service? I used to go to a 5 star
dealer but now I go to this dealer by my house and they are really good and
have my truck out next day and its washed and they are curteous unlike the
5* which really seemed not to care ( at least the service advisors did
Rob