code 37

From: Blaine Basse (bigbad@acadiacom.net)
Date: Sun Jan 06 2002 - 18:01:47 EST

My check engine light just came on and I picked up 3 codes. A #17 which is
low engine temp. I have a 180* thermostat and it runs pretty cool in 45*
weather so no biggy there. A #46 which says voltage is too high. Any
suggestions would be greatly appreciated on this one. I am going to check
the battery shortly. And a #37 which is not listed in either my code book or
my FSM. If anyone knows what this one is please let me know. See sig for
truck info.

tia

Blaine V. Basse (Bigbad)--SE Louisiana
'94 CC SLT 318 auto 2wd 3.55sg Gray/Gray
Checkmate soft tonneaux, Ventvisors, AVS rear louvers,  home-built aluminum
grille and valance inserts w/driving lamps, 180* t-stat, 14"breather w/Accel
filter,
Flowmaster 40 series, Mopar SBEC, Mopar MSD6AL, Lakewood traction bars,
Kenwood CD, Alpine eq., Polk 5x7's and 5-1/4s, 10"Pyle tube, Optimus tweets
(they scream), and 3 amps(Sony XM3020/ XM4520/Harmon Khardon CA240).
'96 Yamaha Virago 1100 Special
'95 Neon (Joela's car)