What do you all think of Chassis Tech?

From: Y2KDakuda@aol.com
Date: Mon Jan 07 2002 - 13:17:27 EST

What to you guiys think of them. I have been talking to a guy from Truckin Suspension and got them to make a 4, 6, and 9" lift for the 2000 + dakota Right now they have a 2000 Quad that they are doing a install on. He said that they make all of their own parts right there. I found out the tey are a spin off of Chassis Tech and now I wonder if they are any good. I have heard good theing and bad things about them Please help me out shoiuld I be working with them and pushing the products.

Chris