Re: Power tailgate lock

From: Jeff Trithart (homesteadworkshop@shaw.ca)
Date: Mon Jan 07 2002 - 18:09:44 EST

I installed mine about 4 months ago. Took about 1 1/2 hours complete. The
lock for the Dakota also fits the new body style Chevies and I ended up
using the Chevy holes instead of the Dak. Wiring it to your power door
locks is a minor deal. Go to Pace-Edwards web site and get the color codes
for the wires (I can't remember them at the moment) and take it from there.
The lock works excellent, my insurance actually went down when they found
out I have it. It is an awesome product.

Let me no off the list if you need more info.

Jeff
homesteadworkshop@shaw.ca