Re: caught another friggin' squirrel... and animal cruelty

From: Jon (jonram@megalink.net)
Date: Tue Jan 08 2002 - 00:43:41 EST

Jeez... I bet I'll get it for saying I ran over a squirrel the other day..
at least it's more ontopic.
I'm no advocate of animal cruelty, but come on! Can we get back to our Daks,
please?
Later,
Jon
jonram@megalink.net
The Dodge Diesel Website
http://www.dieseldodge.com
1996 Dodge Dakota Sport 4X4, 3.9L V6, 42RE, 3.92:1 8.75 axle, "BackRack"
Headache Rack, Dodge Motorsports decals, steering wheel cover, and front
license plate, diamond-plate bedrail covers, Lund VentVisors, Lund BugShield