Re: DML Digest V4 #4416

From: JP (palsijon@rcn.com)
Date: Tue Jan 08 2002 - 15:01:35 EST

Well, I haven't really had a chance to look at it too closely. But, as I
pulled out of the garage this morning, I noticed that there wasn't any fresh
oil on the floor anymore! So now I'm like WTF!!!!! I've got an apointment
set for Friday with the dealer to the supposed leak checked out and for it's
first oil change. In the meantime, I'm only driving it to and from work and
that's it.

 JP
 2-Tone Intense Blue 2001 SLT - V6, Auto, 4x2

> Hey JP ... What's the latest on your oil leak?
>
> Thanks,
> Chuck Robbins
> '99 Dakota Sport
> www.intense99dak.com
>
> > I discovered that my truck is leaking oil already after 2300 miles!
I've