Re: caught another firggin' squirrel.. and animal cruelty

From: Jon (jonram@megalink.net)
Date: Tue Jan 08 2002 - 21:40:16 EST

Hehehe... no, I was going to straddle it, but it darted to the right at the
last possible instant.
Later,
Jon
jonram@megalink.net
The Dodge Diesel Website
http://www.dieseldodge.com
1996 Dodge Dakota Sport 4X4, 3.9L V6, 42RE, 3.92:1 8.75 axle, "BackRack"
Headache Rack, Dodge Motorsports decals, steering wheel cover, and front
license plate, diamond-plate bedrail covers, Lund VentVisors, Lund BugShield