RE: RE: Re: More Electrical Woes!

From: William H. Hiatt III (william@hiatt.net)
Date: Wed Jan 09 2002 - 02:04:12 EST

I fixed it! The nut on G202 was about 3/4 of the way off of the stud.
Took it off, cleaned her up, tightened her down tight. I missed it the
first time because it's RIGHT behind the CTM. You can't get it to it at
all unless you take out the CTM. When the dealership replaced my dash
after the accident over a year ago, they probably didn't tighten that
nut down all the way, and it eventually wiggled it's way loose.

Thanks
william