Re: Stuffed R/T Update (longish)

From: johnie bebad (slpndragon@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jan 09 2002 - 03:15:11 EST

so what does that convert into american dollars? also what about the viper
seats..i have been dreaming of a pair of these seats for my rc r/t kenne
bell supercharged...do you have any pics. i think you should do it..it will
be alot of custom work you may have to fab a whole new trellis front end
frame..money wise do a complete motor rebuild that can handle 1 200hp shot
of nos and a vortech sc..i have the kenne bell and i love it for the
street...however if i was gonna race it i would have weent with an ati or
vortech..the kb is no doubt the best and most complete kit on the
market..very reliable ..instant boost as quick as you can smash the
pedal...for towing or street its the best..for the track i would say ati
procharger or vortech..th kb has a lot of safety devices that keep ypou from
blowing gaskets..the trick between runs is collldown the blower..it makes a
huge differents