RE: 94 Dakota Sport 3.9 liter V6 270 hp, 400 lb/ft tq on ebay

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Wed Jan 09 2002 - 12:47:19 EST

I had sent him an email: How did you come up with the 270HP/400TQ
figure? What modifications, besides those minor ones listed, are you
using to get these figures? Supercharger, Turbo, Nitrous?

Factory rating is 165-175HP/215-235TQ

Message from the seller:

"Thanks for the question. I am actually selling the truck for a
friend, and I think he is traveling today. He gave me the figures... as
soon as I can get a hold of him I will ask him and get back with you." -
Jeremy Williams

- Bernd