RE: 94 Dakota Sport 3.9 liter V6 270 hp, 400 lb/ft tq on ebay

From: greg conner (dodgeboy93@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jan 09 2002 - 17:39:45 EST

Bernd
  I asked him the same question and also got the same reply. Hes in Texas I
figure you could run out there and take it for a test drive...so you can
feel what a real v6 dakota feels like. I asked for his aol instan messanger
name too....I know its evil but were gonna have some fun with this guy... =P
I'll post the results... ;)

-greg

>From: "Bernd D. Ratsch" <bernd@texas.net>
>To: dakota-truck@BUFFNET.NET
>Subject: RE: DML: 94 Dakota Sport 3.9 liter V6 270 hp, 400 lb/ft tq on
>ebay
>Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2002 14:05:41 -0600
>
>Got an answer on the actual mods:
>
>"Below are a few of the things that I have done to the truck. But the
>dyno test reveal 270/400 at the rear wheels.
>
>5-speed Rebuilt transmission
>
>Centerforce dual friction racing clutch
>
>Potenza 245/50/ZR16 tires
>
>MHT Octane 16x9.5 polished aluminum rims
>
>Detailed engine compartment
>
>K&N air injection charging system
>
>Taylor wires 8.8mm
>
>Botch platinum+4 spark plugs