RE: 94 Dakota Sport 3.9 liter V6 270 hp, 400 lb/ft tq on ebay

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Thu Jan 10 2002 - 00:18:00 EST

Bahahahahaha....oh god, I need to see those time slips.

Here's what he responded to me with:

"I did not have time to list everything but the intake manifold was
bored and the heads port and polished. secondly my truck came stock with
185hp at the rear wheels. The engine was also bored and sleeved"

"Bored and Sleeved, manifold bored and the heads port and polished" -
did he read this out of a Hot Rod magazine?!?

- Bernd