Re: Auto --> Manual tranny swap

From: TonyC (acellan1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Fri Jan 11 2002 - 12:51:20 EST

Parts you will need (possibly more): tranny, flywheel, clutch, pressure
plate, pedal assy, hydraulic master, hose assy, slave cylinder, computer
from same year/same motor BUT for manual tranny, interior tunnel trim pieces
for a 5 speed.

You will also need to verify that the tailend of your crankshaft has been
bored to accept the input shaft pilot bushing!!!

I think the easiest way to do this swap is to have a 5 speed donor vehicle
at hand! I don't expect that it would be extremely hard, just time
consuming.

Happy swapping.

Let us know if you decide to go through with it.
TonyC