RE: RE: Re:VIPER TRUCK - Goodbye Lightning

From: George S Willhite (gswillhite@ualr.edu)
Date: Fri Jan 11 2002 - 15:37:17 EST

Seriously...I like to tease the Fords and Chevy guys allot,
but I would not want to see any part of Americana close
its doors these days. To many good folks have lost their
jobs this past year, so hopefully the boys at Ford can stay
on course, reorganize and survive the hard times.

George

"Punch" <2punch.crash2000@AHM.com wrote:
my companies main business is the rail side of this, we hope ford doesn't
close, but it's been coming for awhile now!

ford is down to 1 shift per day, with closures at Christmas, summer, and
vacations!!

sad to see it go, but will they tear it down, or build another vehicle?

- --
Punch