Re: I'M PISSED OFF!!!

From: Donald Mallett (mallett@prepaidlegal.com)
Date: Fri Jan 11 2002 - 14:17:13 EST

David,

 We all were truly sadden by the passing of your father. That as some would
call it a act of God. Then the friggin squirrels eating your wiring, Call
that a act of Nature. Losing your park rental money is just unlawful.

 The thing now a days is that people out there just don't know what there
rights are! This is an typical of what happens when you donšt know your
rights or how to even exercise them. I have talked with countless numbers of
people that didnšt know their rights, now with a simple phone call things
like this can be resolved. Most of the time consumers wouldnšt of think
about getting a lawyer involved with a case of such a small dollar amount.
The companies and agencies know this and will continue to take advantage of
us. If you want to know how to protect your rights just contact me and Išll
put in touch with a program that helps us average folk. I know its help me
many times!

Don Mallett
Y2K QC 4.7L Auto SLT+
http://Geocities.com/maldbnsf/