Anyone on here??? - Ft Worth Sighting(s)

From: Eric Carter (ecarter_umr@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jan 11 2002 - 17:32:13 EST

One more event to prove that Dakota owners are a more close knit group than
most others...

last night 1-10-02 I was at Home Depot in Watauga, TX right after work. I
parked my 2001 QC 4x4 next to a white 2x4 2001 QC in the parking lot and
went inside to get a few things. By the time I came out there was yet
another QC 2x4 (grey) parked on the the other side of the white one; 2 club
cabs 3rd gens across from us; and a red Shelby DAK 3 spots down. And this
was all in a matter of about 20 minutes.

Was this anyone on here? If not, it still goes to show people take pride in
these trucks!

Eric Carter
Ft. Worth, TX
01 QC 4x4 4.7