Re: CPS unit

From: jay & dana (jay&dana@telus.net)
Date: Fri Jan 11 2002 - 20:07:27 EST

Bob

Thanks for the info, it helped me a lot .
I do understand left and right on a vehicle ( I'm a Nascar fan!)
It's just that on the DML I've read people talking about "the battery is to
the right, the power control module is to the right, the brake fluid is to
the right, the clutch fluid is to the right, etc. etc.. And they have never
stated how they were looking at it. But I knew. :-) And in actuality it
should have been the left. But now were just splitting hairs, anyway.

Thanks again
Jay