Puddle of Oil - Update

From: JP (palsijon@rcn.com)
Date: Fri Jan 11 2002 - 21:59:19 EST

I just got my truck back from Brown-Daub Dodge in Nazareth, PA after having
them check on my oil leak and give it it's first oil change. They said that
they had to replace the "sending unit" in the truck. I'll have to keep my
eye on it and see if it starts to leak again. Also, I had them check on why
the truck pulled to the right all the time. Their fix was to adjust the air
pressure and "cross the tires". Not quite sure what that means but it goes
pretty straight now.

Also, I saw my truck's (almost) identical twin while at the dealer, same
colors, vent-visors and tonneau cover. The only differnce was that it was a
4x4 and I've got a 4x2. I thought some was stealing my truck at first. :)

Thanks,
JP
2001 Two-Tone Intense Blue SLT-V6, Auto, 4x2