RE: Ford News

From: Ryan Stewart (firebird@kymtnnet.org)
Date: Fri Jan 11 2002 - 22:42:22 EST

To think, just a year ago the Ford boys were bustin' our chops because of
DC's problems, they gloated like hell with their little Lightnings, and even
gloated about how the ugly little Focus was so much better than the Neon,
Well folks, it's a year later. DC is on the upswing, The Ram SRT-10 is
gonna bust the lightning into a million pieces and even the little Focus
(the one by SVT) is going to get knocked out of the ballpark with the
awesome (I WILL have one!) Neon SRT-4 and he sweet GT Cruiser. It is a good
time to be a MOPAR fan!!!!

    Brian