2002 Calendar FYI

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Sat Jan 12 2002 - 16:18:45 EST

   A few people have e-mailed me to inquire as to the status of the
2002 calendars (and righfully so!). I just wanted to send a quick
status message to let everyone know what is going on. The calendars
were late getting to me (I guess last year's timing was a fluke -
I'm planning to move the deadlines up to compensate this year), but
they turned out very well. I do have a number of orders from folks
all set up in the computer, which I did while waiting for the calendars
to arrive, but unfortunately right now I am stuck out of town due
to some medical problems involving my Dad. If all goes well, I
hope to be able to mail the calendars out early next week. (Monday
or Tuesday)

  My apologies to everyone for this delay; it was my hope to have the
calendars out to everyone weeks ago! :-( For those of you who paid
via snail mail (check or MO) and who have inquired about wether I
got your payment or not, I have received a number of payments, but
unfortunately I don't remember all of them, so I will respond with
the status of your order when I get home.

--

-Jon-

.---- Jon Steiger ------ jon@dakota-truck.net or jon@jonsteiger.com -----. | I'm the: AOPA, DoD, EAA, NMA, NRA, SPA, USUA. Rec & UL Pilot - SEL | | '70 Barracuda, '92 Ram 4x4, '96 Dakota, '96 Intruder 1400, '96 FireFly | `----------------------------------------- http://www.jonsteiger.com ----'