Re: flywheel for 360 swap??

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Jan 12 2002 - 23:09:05 EST

Rams are available with the 360/manual combination (I think), but it's not
the same transmission as in your friend's Dak. It'd probably be an NV4500,
which is considerably larger than what's in the Dak.

The tranny he's got in there now probably won't last too long unless the
engine is not far removed from stock.

--
-andy
andylevy@yahoo.com