Ever Heard Of This??

From: Ed Halterman (OLZNUT@webtv.net)
Date: Sun Jan 13 2002 - 11:40:51 EST

  I just put my 70mm Fastman T/B on yesterday, and right away I noticed
more throttle response on the bottom end (a good thing), but I now get a
vibration in the gas pedal at certain RPM's (2500-3k). WTF could cause
this?? It's driving my right foot buzzy!! :) Fyi, I still have the stock
intake on, maybe it's trying to tell me something?? :).
   Also put BFG A/T KO's, 265/70-16 on the Streak yesterday as well, and
I didn't expect the noise!! And noticed they're an 8 ply (load rating
"D", 2850lbs each at 65psi!!) tire, not 6 as I thought!! Wow, I can
really air down for Pismo and such now!! They're just as quiet as the
Goodferayears that came off!! Also noticed how flimsy the sidewalls were
on the GY when the shop took them off. Let's just hope they're not as
"quiet" when I go off roading next Sunday :) Oh, hey Jayson, Azusa next
Sunday, tell your bud with the Cherokee.

Ed "Olznut" Halterman Sunland, Ca
'01 Dak Quad Cab 4x4 SLT+ 4.7L V-8, Auto, Bright Silver Aka the "Silver
Streak"!!!
'66 Olds F-85, 5.4L V-8, HAS 410hp at the crank, Will be Intense Blue
next month!!

See the Silver Streak and Project Olds here!!
www.dodgetruckonline.com/ed.htm