injury and old parts

From: Geoff (geoff_fahl_1@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jan 14 2002 - 00:00:58 EST

Hey all, I was hoping to have my 239-->318 swap done by now, but it has
been delayed due to an arm injury. Hopefully I'll be able to start assembly
in the next week. I still need a distributor, trans(a-518) and a wiring
harness if you guys know of any that are for sale. When I'm done I'd like
to sell my v6, computer, wiring harness, headers, intake, tb and possibly
transmission if I have the money to buy one for a v8 right away. I've had
one person express interest in the headers, but I'd like to get rid of it
all at the same time. My truck is a 95 Dakota Sport, and you are interested
in anything please let me know. It'll be about 2-3 months before I can sell
them because I want to make sure it'll pass emissions with the v8 first.

Geoff