Power windows on a 2000

From: Puddlestompa@aol.com
Date: Mon Jan 14 2002 - 23:23:19 EST

I just got my 2000 Sport Plus recently and it has power windows, and the
window manual roll down thing is still there, there is just no handle and it
does nothing, was this just a short design flaw or do most all power window
systems just cap the handle, I hate it, it is pointless to have it there.
Has anyone done anything with their cap like covering it over or made it
control something else, I think it would be a sweet power window control, if
you could rig it so you turn it foward and they go down, and backwards to
make them go up. Does this sound possible to anyone.

Aaron
Vancouver, Wa
00 4WD 4.7L V8 CC - Sport
98 2WD 2.5L 4cyl RC -- RIP