Re: Ontario, speed shops?

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Wed Jan 16 2002 - 18:00:22 EST

At 04:40 PM 1/16/02 -0500, you wrote:
>for those who are in the Toronto area, I need some names for shops that will
>do performance engine work, eg, headers, ignition, tranny work etc....
>Punch.

Try the Firestone dealer, Redline Automotive, just east of McCowan (I think)
on Sheppard. The owner (Eric Latino) and most of his mechanics race their
own cars.

I had them do my 3.55 to 3.92 swap and 3000 converter install.
Super quality work. Under some circumstances, he'll forego the taxes
if paid in cash and also lets you bring in your own parts, if you have them,
e.g. I got my converter from SMR Transmissions but had Eric do the install.

Redline Automotive Inc.
4736 Sheppard Ave., East
Scarborough
Phone: 416-292-1431 414-299-1839

It's on the left hand side going east on Sheppard. If you come across
the Scarborotown (?) Dodge dealer on the same side, you've gone
about 3 or so blocks too far.

HTH.

Bob Tom Burlington, Ont., Canada
'97 CC Dakota, 5.2L, 4x2, 44RE, 3.92SG, 4,075 lb (racing weight)
RW: 231.2 hp 340.0 torque PB: 14.313 95.05 mph