4.7 Moisture in cap cure

From: Kevin Reimer (kwreimer@msn.com)
Date: Thu Jan 17 2002 - 18:57:36 EST

    I went to my Friendly Dodge Dealer today and purchased the oil cap #
53032389AC,, and the baffell that goes inside the oil fill neck,# 53032126AA
,, All this cost me 9.00 TTL and will eliminate the moisture build up in the
2K 4.7 motors. Just wanted to share the info in case some of you out there
have this moisture under cap problems..You need the new Cap along with the
baffell to make this work correctly,the new Cap is designed differently than
the old style cap. Your Welcome...