Re: Synthetic in the 45rfe Multispeed

From: Donald Mallett (mallett@prepaidlegal.com)
Date: Fri Jan 18 2002 - 21:57:40 EST

The stock fluid in the 45rfe is synthetic! Here's a link about synthetic in
the 45rfe, http://geocities.com/maldbnsf/ATF-4.html I would like to know
about the Amsoils and the 45rfe tranny. Mine is due for a change.

Don Mallett
Y2K QC 4.7L Auto SLT+
http://Geocities.com/maldbnsf/
http://www.dakota-truck.net/profiles/dakota/QwkvWz@DAJFf6/profile.htm