Inch to Metric Conversion for Tires...

From: Chris Reck (roadkill47@attbi.com)
Date: Sat Jan 19 2002 - 13:10:39 EST

I have the 31x10.5 tires and I want to go to either BFG AT TA KO 32x11.5 or
the 33x10.5 tires. Both look cool. I plan on doing more off roading in the
future, but for now it will be a street truck. Which one would be best for
me and/or fit best on the truck? I like the look of the 33" in the well,
but I don't know if there will be more rubbing over the 32's.

I have tried to find a tire calculator to show this, but everything is in MM
and I can't figure out the ratio to make the calculator work properly.

Thanks!

Chris