DAK 1 mailbox 0

From: Hemikota (hemikota@home.com)
Date: Sat Jan 19 2002 - 16:39:38 EST

Yeah I spun out in the snow and friggin had to hit this guy's mailbox right
smack in the middle of the grille.

It looks like my hood is bent at the front , and the grille has a chunk of
plastic missing, plus my bumper is scratched up, but dosent looked dented.

All my autobody shop accts are closed, so does anyone know if this is gonna
meet a 500.00 deductible?

The hood is dented (pushed inward) at the point where the grille meets the
hood. I am thinking this can not be pulled out, but im not sure. If the
hood has to be replaced, then I know I'll meet the deductible.

I dont want to even report it if this is not gonna meet the ded. I dont
want it on my record. Thats why im asking.

ugh!
Boog